Monday, June 17, 2013

Celebration

I know I already posted a "Happy Father's Day" post, but, let's be honest, a dad deserves more than one simple post! After church we enjoyed a fabulous Buffalo Wild Wings lunch. mmmm! I could eat chicken wings for every meal! God's provision never ceases to amaze me. As we were enjoying our lunch, a women at a table next to us insisted she buy Jimmy dessert to celebrate his first Father's Day! She was so kind, and it was so unexpected. We decided to get Chocolate Fudge Cake. Oh. My. Goodness. TO DIE FOR! It was fabulous! A chocolate overload! On Saturday one of the men from the church called as asked if he could purchase a fishing license for Jimmy and take him out. How Blessed we are! I am so glad Jimmy was able to get in some time in the outdoors and that we were able to spend the afternoon together as a family. The only thing that would have topped it off would have been being able to share it with our fathers and grandfathers, too! I grilled chicken for dinner and we enjoyed a relaxing evening of each other's company and gifts, of course! ;) 















No comments:

Post a Comment