Monday, September 23, 2013

Dollar Tree Declutter

I never had a linen closet until we moved into our current apartment and I love it! It holds all the junk that used to clutter up our bathroom and gives a home to all those "things". The best part about it- it is always perfectly organized and never ends up in a jumble.... HA! It is ALWAYS messy. 

I decided to challenge myself to a cheap makeover. I could easily spend hundreds of dollars at The Container Store. But seeing as we don't have hundreds of dollars to SPEND on organizing materials.... off the the trusty Dollar Tree ( LOVE THAT PLACE!!) I spent $7.00 and got two red buckets, three red baskets, a wicker basket and one shoe box sized plastic tub (I already had a bunch of these, too!).

Here is what our closet looked like before:


Seriously, who puts hunting packs, throw pillows and twin size sheets (we don't own a twin sized bed...) in the bathroom storage?? Me apparently. 

Here is the after shots!...
...

....

.....

....

...


TADAAAAA!!! 
I am in LOVE with this beauty once again! 


The top shelf houses towels, first aid, medications & Jimmy's Miscellaneous bin.



The second shelf down has these tubs for hand towels and washrags. I hid them because they NEVER stay neatly folded in their stacks... now they can be messy and no one would know...


Shelf three holds all our travel sized products, my extra feminine products, my miscellanious bin and in the back is lint rollers and my big conditioner with the pump! And last but not least, shelf four has our trusty cold medicine, my nail polish, hair cutting stuff and James' bath things! 


This closet is wonderful and I hope that this system allows it to stay nice and neat! :)

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment