Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Days of Thankfulness Weekend Round Up


Weekends are crazy around these parts! We are flying back home next week, so trying to get everything accomplished before we take off (mainly Jimmy's school work) has been time consuming! 

Here is my thankfulness weekend round-up:



Day 9: I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws. They are nothing but supportive of Jimmy & I. They love our son and pray for us continually! I couldn't ask for any better!



Day 10: I am thankful for my handsome nephews, Brady & Brody! I have not been able to spend as much time with Brody (since we live so far away and he is only a few months older than James). But the time I have been able to love on him is wonderful! And Brady, I just love that boy to pieces and I can't believe how big he is now, almost THREE!! 





Day 11

I am thankful for veterans.

I am thankful for the freedom they fight for and for the life I am able to live because of their sacrifice. 



Day 12: I am thankful for my [parent's] dogs! Maya & Rudy, They are so sunggly and have helped my mom adjust to her "empty nest" with ease!





No comments:

Post a Comment