Sunday, January 12, 2014

Daily Beauty Routine



I thought it would be fun to do a post about my daily beauty routine. These are the products I use on a daily basis and on a small budget! 




1.) Ecotools brush set. I love these brushes! Jimmy got them for me for Christmas and they work wonderfully. I love their earthy look and their quality.

2.) I received this day cream in a box from WalMart.com, as a sample and I love it. My all time favorite moisturizer is Clinique, but being on a tight budget doesn't allow for me to use it faithfully! I have fairly sensitive skin, and very dry skin, plus the city water where I live is very hard on my skin. This day cream leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, protected and moisturized.

3.) Mary Kay foundation primer. This primer makes my skin so soft and smooth, without an oily residue and provides me with added SPF!

4.) I love this concealer! I just dab it on, and use my brush to apply it evenly on my under eye, chin and upper lip problem areas.

5.) I have used this Covergirl TruBlend Foundation since I started wearing make up. I love that it doesn't make my skin feel suffocated and that it covers well. I am sure with a little more money I could find something else I love more, but for my budget, this stuff rocks!

6.) Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation is my last stop to get a smooth, flawless look! It goes on easy and evenly.

7. Covergirl eye shadow set, I use cheap eye shadow. I currently use this one, but am not planning on being loyal. Until I find something I adore, I go for a palette of neutrals. (Someday I hope to get their This or This!)

8.) I Also have yet to find an eyeliner I just have to have, I just use what is on sale or what I have a coupon for... currently it's Neutrogena.

9.) eyelash curler

10.) Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara is not waterproof (which is a must for me!) Mine is almost gone and while I love its smooth application and long lasting qualities, I don't think i'll be spending extra on it!

11.) I use Grow Luscious atop my Ultimate because it is waterproof. That is all. Don't hate it, and I don't love it!

12.) Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink I love this blush, it goes on great with my ecotools blush brush and stays all day!

13.) Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Mask. I use the lip balm from this set every morning! love it!

OK! Now that you all know what goes on face every morning, I took a few photos before church (I am new to photographing make up -bear with me!) Also! It was a whopping 43 degrees today! This constitutes skirt weather in the Frozen Tundra of NoDak!





Scarf: WalMart (last season, can't find similar)
T-Shirt: Target
Sweater: Wet Seal (old!)
Skirt: Loft Outlet 
Boots: Worthington @JCPenny (Last season)






No comments:

Post a Comment