Friday, January 17, 2014

High Five for Friday!

It's the weekend!

Can I get an amen?!

I don't think we have any plans for the weekend. I am going to be doing laundry, cleaning the house and hanging out with James! I am sure Jimmy will be ice fishing the majority of tomorrow and we have nursery at church this week. Aside from those few things I plan on coloring my hair, rearranging the nursery and hopefully playing outside, weather permitting!

This week was wonderful! I spend the majority of Monday and Tuesday at work. I just moved into my new office.

I. LOVE. IT.


My old office lacked a window and while most would think a large office would be nice.. it felt empty and cold. My college roommate, who also happens to work with me and be my work out buddy helped me paint it last week and now I am all settled! 

Wednesday came with it's challenges as Jimmy headed back to class for the LAST SEMESTER of his undergraduate studies!!

 I am so proud of the man I married. He desires to continue his education and get his maters and then doctorate someday. But for now, I am so, so, SO proud of him! He not only has a wife, son and household to care for, he does all of this with (what seems to be) ease, along with a 4.0 GPA! He will be graduating with a triple major (Christian Leadership- Youth Ministry, Christian Leadership -Pastoral Ministry& Biblical Studies) and a minor isn psychology and counseling!

wowza!

James turns 9 months old today. I am not sure where THAT time went. It seems like I was just pregnant with this little guy and now all of a sudden the topic of more kids has been floating around?! Not yet, NOT YET. I am enjoying this time with my only son and don't yet have strong desire for another. I know I want at least  one more someday, but not today. Today I am enjoying the three of us! :)



I fit into my first pair of my "pre-pregnancy" jeans yesterday... 

I also started working out this week.. I think that fitting into my largest pair of pre baby jeans gave me more of a drive to fit into the REST of them! I am doing both weight training AND cardio.. I could do cardio all day long, I have never enjoyed weights, but I am learning!

Jimmy started Insanity yesterday. I am proud of him for going to the gym every morning before class!

It really helps that we both have accountability in friends. I have my college roommate and Jimmy has her husband! :) win-win! 

I hope you all have a blessed weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment