Friday, August 30, 2013

The Cabin

You maybe remember when I posted about Jimmy and I being blessed to have the option of living out at my family's cabin after our wedding. We were so pleased to be able to vaca out their again this summer! This year was a bit different, however. Last year consisted of late nights out on the Lake Bass Fishing and enjoying each others company; this year consisted of giggles, tears and infant sized life vests! Jimmy was working a few miles south of the cabin, so we opted to live out there for two weeks! While I had a ton of photo sessions while we were home, James and I enjoyed a few days relaxing by the water. Family came out, boats were driven and fish caught!




















































...we also did this :) Who doesn't enjoy a good nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment