Friday, September 13, 2013

Something Blue


I was recently honored to attend one of my best friend's bridal shower! There were so many details put into the event and it was obvious how loved my dear friend is! The theme was something blue. We drank blue berry lemonade, ate blue berry pancakes and filled our blue chevron goodie bags with treats from the blue candy buffet!
These mason jars adorned with blank name tags allowed each of us to write our name and how we knew the bride.

We were in Montana, so we of course had something huckleberry flavored :) mmm!



...each banner read a different hue of the color blue!

 

The tables were lined with white carnations and dried baby's breath! It was gorgeous!









So thankful for grandmas who watch the babes! :)


Congratulations to my beautiful friend! I will post about their ceremony, which I was honored to photograph, in a later post! Till then...

Happy Friday!
-Paige


1 comment: