Friday, January 2, 2015

High Five For Friday!

High Five, It's Friday! 

 ...and these are the top five events of my week:

My Dining room is complete!


I chose fabric for Harper's Nursery!


We painted the lower cabinets in the kitchen blue, which I have ALWAYS wanted to do!


Not so much a "high five" but one of the top events of my week, main street in our little town caught fire... no injuries, quite a few business losses, but Dubois will survive! Thankful it wasn't any worse then it was!!


and number 5.... I get TV today! woo hoo! we haven't had TV since we moved here (about 8 months ago). We also have never had satellite television, so I think you can all imagine what we might be doing this weekend...... :) 

What were the top 5 events of your week??






No comments:

Post a Comment