Thursday, December 15, 2016

I said I wouldn't....

Make-up.

I said I didn't want to go there.

But here I am, I have done this previously, and I would venture to say most of the items are the same, but as I was getting ready the other morning, my sweet daughter pulled my bathroom drawer completely out and spilled it onto the floor. 

I was mad at first, but then I thought, "hey! I should clean that out anyways!"

Over the past year or so, I have gotten a birch box subscription. I love receiving the fun package, but I have found that all of the product just collects.... and collects... and collects until you don't even know what is in the back of the drawer!

So since my drawer as a mess, I decided to leave the products I USED out on the counter.... I haven't opened the drawer in three days and it is FULL! Why am I keeping all this stuff laying around?!

I grabbed all my daily use stuff and took some pictures. The only thing I forget was my foundation, which is still (since high school) Covergirl i6 liquid foundation. I love it. It has good coverage, it is light and it isn't cake-y! 

I did photograph all of my other regular use items, so here it goes!


Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel (Salicylic Acid) 
This stuff is AMAZING, it is a spot treatment and I highly recommend it!

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
I really like how this so easily removes my eye makeup at the end of the day.

Hylands Teething gel
I use this to rub on my brows before tweezing! It numbs me up just enough to ease the pain and then I wash my face afterwards!



Ulta Contour Kit
I only really use three of the colors out of the regularly, but I love the price and the product for my contouring needs.

Mary Kay Eye Colors
Honey Spice, Moonstone, and Polished Stone

Covergirl Cheekers Blush
again, price!! I love this color and you can't beat the price!


Clinique Neutral Territory 2 Palette
I love this, especially the dark brown " Morning Java"

Mary Kay Foundation Primer
Gives an oil free base and hold my foundation in place all day!

Brow Pencil
L'oreal Lighter Blonde

POP Beauty Lipstick in Satin Rose
I'm loving this color this winter and I don't usually wear lip color! 


Tarte Precision Longwear liquid Liner
great color, long lasting and precise!

Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer
best eyelash primer EVER.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I love this mascara, I wish It was water proof

Mary Kay Lash Love waterproof Mascara
I swipe a coat of this on at the end of my routine to lock in the Benefit Products. It works great... not that I cry often, but... just sayin' :) 

To round this all up, If you are looking for some new product, whether you are a drug store girl or buy the fanciest, most expensive, there should be a product in here that interests you! Obviously I sit right in the middle, Some items I prefer the cheaper or generic brand and some things I have found I really like a more expensive version. Either way, I really enjoy experimenting with make up. So if you're local, let me know if it looks bad ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment