Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

I trust everyone had a VERY merry Christmas! 

As promised, I am back, and plan to be more active with my posts this coming year. I have a few fun ideas and a house mid- remodel for you so buckle up! 

For today, though, Lets look at the top five posts from the past year! 





















There you have it, I hope you enjoy looking back on the past year in the life of the Tolles!

Stay tuned tomorrow for....
drum roll please....

The DINING ROOM UPDATE!
GASP!

Thats right, we have completed the dining room in the new house and I can't wait to show you!

I will leave you with this gem which I have titled, "Day Care Dining", just so you can get as excited to see the new finishes as I am to show them to you!


Happy New Year!!
~paige



1 comment: